Friday, February 20, 2009

Miserable Abandomed Mom unable to communicate with email!

MAM refuses read and understand emails. For example, when I have a number of dates for her to know about, or flight arrangements for vacations for me and the kids, she is unable to process it by email. Or at least she says, because the kids tell me she has her own personal email open all the time so she can monitor her match.com results. God-willing she'll get a boyfriend! Anyway, instead, she insists that I communicate all that minutiae information by telephone. Hearing her voice is the last thing I want to do. She just uses the opportunity to be abusive. You'd think two years after leaving her she could somehow start to put the anger aside, but I guess when you have had a free ride for all these years (no job, nice house and car) that it's difficult to do. One therapist told me that abandoned wives can sometimes take 5 years to start to be nice! Aren't there any self-help groups for them?

No comments:

Post a Comment