Sunday, February 15, 2009

Introduction and Blog Start!

Hi Everyone. This is 3D (Divorced Dedicated Dad) Ron. I'm creating this blog to connect with all the other dads out there who left their wives and in the process ended up with an abandoned ex that is so pathologically angry, that she can't find it within herself to act in the best interests of the kids. There have been multiple names for this "syndrome", like parental alienation, or most recently I saw "the hostile parent syndrome". Regardless of the label, the actions are universally the same: actions against the kids with the intention of alienating the dad. I'll try to post daily, or as often as possible with my own examples. For obvious reasons I'll stay anonymous. Hopefully we can come with solutions that allow our kids to grow up happy and without the burden of having to care for their wounded mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment